منتدى وله القلوب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

HOW CAN YOU SLEEP?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
5 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
nebras
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

عدد الرسائل : 28
دعاء : HOW CAN YOU SLEEP? FP_04
نقاط : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/11/2007

HOW CAN YOU SLEEP? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: HOW CAN YOU SLEEP?   HOW CAN YOU SLEEP? I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 13 فبراير - 17:14

Best Advice on Living with Insomnia & Sleep Problems

Here, iVillagers who battle sleep disorders share their best shut-eye secrets.
Sip selectively
I drink something warm before I go to bed. Decaffeinated flavored tea (raspberry) helps me. --nad215
Have hot decaf tea with a small protein snack, like 1 or 2 slices of cheese. --littlemascara
Stay away from caffeine, nicotine and alcohol at least 4-6 hours before bed. --gilloo
I learned years ago that coffee contributes to sleep problems, so I limit myself to coffee in the morning only. I will have a cup of tea in the afternoon, but that is the extent of my caffeine intake. --beanygurl
Make your bedroom more blissful
I find that my sleep suffers when I am stressed, so my first line of defense against insomnia is in the form of stress busting! I use relaxation CDs at bedtime to help me unwind and focus my thoughts on something other than the turmoil that sometimes lives in my head. My favorite sleep-inducing sound is thunderstorms! Call me a weirdo, but I find thunderstorms soothing -- unless I'm outside in one, holding a giant TV antenna! --beanygurl
You may find creating a relaxing bedtime ritual helps. Start by making your bed comfy with clean sheets, blankets, etc. Have a hot shower or bath. If you have a partner, sometimes a nice massage helps. Some people swear by aromatherapy. There are entire lines for sleeping. --littlemascara
Only use your bed for sleeping.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
وله القلوب
عضو متميز
عضو متميز
وله القلوب

عدد الرسائل : 411
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/11/2007

HOW CAN YOU SLEEP? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: HOW CAN YOU SLEEP?   HOW CAN YOU SLEEP? I_icon_minitimeالخميس 14 فبراير - 3:06

marseeee

vere nais
BOSS HERO
"مشرف عام"
HOW CAN YOU SLEEP? Storm_1162553242671948310_im-cool
BOSS HERO

عدد الرسائل : 2297
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/12/2007

HOW CAN YOU SLEEP? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: HOW CAN YOU SLEEP?   HOW CAN YOU SLEEP? I_icon_minitimeالخميس 3 أبريل - 4:31

THANK YOU VERY MATH MY FRIND
P!nk
مشرفة عامة
مشرفة عامة
P!nk

عدد الرسائل : 549
العمر : 25
نقاط : -4
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/03/2008

HOW CAN YOU SLEEP? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: HOW CAN YOU SLEEP?   HOW CAN YOU SLEEP? I_icon_minitimeالخميس 3 أبريل - 5:49

ههههههه
بس أنا ما عندي Insomnia

مشكووووور كتيير
الليبي
مشرف برامج الكمبيوتر
مشرف برامج الكمبيوتر
الليبي

عدد الرسائل : 300
نقاط : -3
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/01/2008

HOW CAN YOU SLEEP? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: HOW CAN YOU SLEEP?   HOW CAN YOU SLEEP? I_icon_minitimeالخميس 3 أبريل - 6:19

مشكورة

HOW CAN YOU SLEEP?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى وله القلوب :: وله الأقسام الترفيهية :: الفلاشات-
انتقل الى: